- Pre-built report templates for SEO, Paid Traffic, Content Overview, Conversion, and more.
- Multiple user support. Add additional users to your account. (Agency and Enterprise Plans).
- Drag and drop report building interface. Now, you can simply drag widgets into your report to place them exactly where you want.
- Combine data from multiple websites in a single chart or table using the new "Metrics by View" widget.
- White Label features now included in all Standard and above plans.
- Display data quarterly (in addition to daily, weekly, and monthly).
- Support for demographics data from Google Analytics.
Pre-built report templates for SEO, Paid Traffic, Content Overview, Conversion, and more
Templates let you create a report in a single click. We've improved them and added more. Suppose that you want to create a report showing the results of your AdWords campaigns over the last month. Start with the Paid Traffic template, and then customize it to show exactly the information your audience needs. Check out our documentation on templates.
Multiple user support. Add additional users to your account.
Now the whole team can work together inside Megalytic to get all your reports done in a flash. Agency and Enterprise Plan subscribers can easily add additional users to their Megalytic accounts. With real-time synchronization to support collaboration, Joe in San Francisco can see the changes that Mary in New York is making. This feature works just like Google Docs. Two mor more users can collaborate on a report and see each other's changes in real-time. See it in action in this video.
Drag and drop report building interface.
We've revamped the report editing UI to make it faster and easier to build reports. Now, simply drag the widget you want from the library to the exact spot in your report where you want the chart or table to appear. Our short video shows this new UI in action.
Combine data from multiple websites in a single chart or table
Check out the new Metrics by View widget that lets you combine data from multiple websites.
White Label features now included in all Standard and above plans
You no longer need to pay extra for white label features. They are included for Standard and above plans. Add your own branding to report. Schedule report emails coming from your own email address. Add cover pages and more.
Display data quarterly (in addition to daily, weekly, and monthly)
Even Google Analytics cannot do this. Now you can chart results on a quarterly time scale. Also, you can easily compare performance between this quarter and last.
Support for demographics data from Google Analytics
Build amazing charts and tables that segment your metrics by age group, gender, interests, and more. We now have full support for reporting the demographics data available in Google Analytics.