- AdWords Integration – Pull data into Megalytic reports directly from your AdWords accounts using 4 new AdWords widgets - details here.
- Multiple Sender Emails for Whitelabel – You can now send out Megalytic reports under multiple email addresses instead of a single default. – details here.
- Filter Library to support reusable filters – Rather than creating filters for each widget, you can now save filters in a library and reuse them. - details here.
- Adjustable Column Widths on Tables – All Megalytic tables now have adjustable column widths. Simply hover, click, and drag a column border to resize the column.
- CSV Widget Column Types – We've improve the formatting options for the CSV Widget. You can now define the type of a column (e.g., Number, Percentage, Currency) and it will automatically be formatted correctly. You can also set the number of decimal places to provide consistent formatting in numerical columns.
Connect your AdWords accounts to Megalytic and create reports that focus on Campaigns, Ads, Keywords, Costs, Conversions, CPC, CPA, etc. Linking with a Google Analytics account is no longer required, as Megalytic can now pull data directly from your AdWords accounts - including accounts that you access through MCC.
Megalytic now includes 4 new Widgets for reporting AdWords statistics across Campaigns, Ad Groups, Ads, and Keywords. For a quick overview, see this how-to video. For more details, have a look at our support documentation. And, you can also check out our press release.
Multiple Sender Emails for White Label
Until now, Megalytic customers have had to use a single email address (e.g., email@example.com) for sending out their mail. Now, they can use multiple emails addresses (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Many of our larger customers requested this feature because they like to send out scheduled reports from the person who either created the report or who owns the relationship with the receiver of the report. For example, agencies like to have the Account Manager's email used to send out reports to his or her clients.
Filter Library to support reusable filters
Before this release, Megalytic Filters needed to be individually created and edited for each widget. Now, you can save filters in a filter library. If you need to use the filter again, on another widget, you don't need to re-create it. You can simply select it from the library.
This is particularly useful if you want to create a report that focusses on a specific set of data - like, say website visits that landed on a blog page. Now, you can create a filter for these visits once, and apply it to all the widgets in your report. This feature is also useful for filtering spam out of reports.